Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Ventory is currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to join its growing revenue team. In this key role, you will be responsible for building out the outreach engine for Ventory’s mid-market and enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must have an execution orientation mindset, who can think holistically, and wants to make a strong impact on the trajectory of the company.
As an SDR, you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our customers. You’ll be responsible for strategically prospecting and qualifying leads that will grow our business and drive us towards our revenue goals. You’ll handle initial discovery calls and connect potential customers with our Sales Account Managers. The SDR team plays a critical role in the growth of our organization. Our team works in collaboration with sales and marketing nurturing leads and setting qualified discovery calls that ultimately lead to new business and new revenue.
You would dive into the world of Field Inventory & Spare Parts Control and help us with expanding our footprint within the Medical Device, Enterprise Technology, Utilities, Infrastructure, and 3PL sectors.
Ventory today has global partnerships with accounts such as Delaware, Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others and customers that trust our solution in >20 countries.
In this role you get to:
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and key decision makers.
- Research and build new and existing accounts through rigorous outbound calling efforts and by creating/executing strategic email and social campaigns.
- Perform analysis of inbound and outbound prospects' business and engage with these prospects by phone and/or email.
- Apply effective communication skills, collaborating directly with customers, sales, and cross-functional teams.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, take the initiative to get stuff done, try new things and amplify your successes by sharing your findings with your team.
- Become experts in the Ventory Platform, understand its features, value proposition and be able to quickly understand the potential customers' challenges and recommend value proposition to their operations and overall business.
- Be the first point of interaction with potential customers by performing discovery calls and once the leads are qualified set up demo and deep dive meetings with Sales Account Managers.
- This role is an excellent steppingstone to become an account manager where you would get to manage a sales territory and a team of SDRs.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B software industry/technology environment as an all-round marketing manager, who has held similar responsibilities in the role before.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, either Dutch or French is also a must, additional languages are always a plus.
- Punctual, consistent, and calculated when managing marketing agencies, marketing budgets, the analytics, campaigns themselves, or about anything else you do.
- A very creative mindset and the ability to create compelling marketing experiences, content, and collateral for our customers and revenue team.
- The ability and knowledge to properly manage & control marketing spend and the buy-in of marketing services via these agencies and freelancers.
- Expertise in Hubspot Marketing Pro Suite required to set up your marketing machine there.
- A proactive and self-motivated mindset: you want to deliver.
- A willingness to work both individually and contribute within a team environment.
- Be a high IC (Individual Contributor) who gets things done. We’ll celebrate you for it.
- A basic interest in logistics is more than fine, experience in logistics is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting product with a proven real need and various use cases.
- Being the owner of the complete marketing strategy.
- Be part of a professional complex B2B SaaS revenue machine.
- A team you can count on.
- Interesting compensation packages.
- Fun work environment!
At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize, and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, and increase service levels while also helping improve their cashflows.
We’re currently poised for exponential global growth and are building a team of professional technical leaders to play a direct role in delivering our product vision. We need you to be a part of it. Today we have global partnerships with accounts such as Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others, and customers that trust our solution in over 20 countries.
Things we value in our team
- Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond.
- Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers.
- Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say.
- User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do.
- Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.Apply