Ventory is currently looking for a Growth Marketeer to join its growing revenue team. In this key role, you will be responsible for building out a complete marketing machine (inbound/outbound) and experience for Ventory’s mid-market and enterprise customers. You will be the owner of everything marketing-related and can build out your marketing strategy.
To achieve this, you will be working closely with our marketing team and our Chief Revenue Officer, the Chief Product Officer and our CEO, who also actively support you in your marketing efforts. Our mission is your success. You will also be able to buy marketing services from domain experts (agencies/freelancers).
You would dive into the world of Field Inventory & Spare Parts Control and Logistics and help us with expanding our footprint within the Medical Device, Enterprise Technology, Utilities, Infrastructure, and 3PL sectors. Where we clearly defined our ICP customers and their buying personas.
In this role you get to:
- Take ownership of the complete marketing operations, end-to-end and set out the perfect inbound and outbound marketing strategy and operations.
- Set up an inbound lead marketing machine in Hubspot and accurately monitor its performance (analytics/performance marketing).
- Manage the marketing agencies you need to make this marketing machine successful in terms of performance marketing, ad spend, website, design and others.
- Be the owner of our online presence (website, social media, ads, …).
- Own and actively expand and further define our ICP company and buyer personas (company and role level) based on feedback of the sales team and personal experience.
- Manager our event participations (external events) and calendar and creating events for customers (internal events) and own our event strategy like e.g. webinars.
- Support the sales and revenue team in their sales efforts.
- Become an expert in the Ventory Platform and master its solutions, features, and value proposition. In order to quickly understand the potential customers’ challenges and recommend the right solution to their operations and overall business.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B software industry/ technology environment as an all-round marketing manager, who has held similar responsibilities in the role before.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, either Dutch or French is also a must, additional languages are always a plus.
- Punctual, consistent, and calculated, when managing marketing agencies, marketing budgets, the analytics, campaigns themselves or about anything else you do.
- A very creative mindset and the ability to create compelling marketing experiences, content, and collateral for our customers and revenue team.
- The ability and knowledge to properly manage & control marketing spend and the buy-in of marketing services via these agencies and freelancers.
- Expertise in Hubspot Marketing Pro Suite required to set up your marketing machine there.
- A proactive and self-motivated mindset: you want to deliver.
- A willingness to work both individually and contribute within a team environment.
- Be a high IC (Individual Contributor) who gets things done. We’ll celebrate you for it.
- A basic interest in logistics is more than fine, experience in logistics is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting product with a proven real need and various use cases.
- Being the owner of the complete marketing strategy.
- Be part of a professional complex B2B SaaS revenue machine.
- A team you can count on.
- Interesting compensation packages.
- Fun work environment!
At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize, and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, and increase service levels while also helping improve their cashflows.
We’re currently poised for exponential global growth and are building a team of professional technical leaders to play a direct role in delivering our product vision. We need you to be a part of it. Today we have global partnerships with accounts such as Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others, and customers that trust our solution in over 20 countries.
Things we value in our team
- Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond.
- Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers.
- Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say.
- User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do.
- Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.Apply