Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Ventory is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join its Engineering Team.
Our Engineering team is looking for an experienced Typescript developer that has a strong affinity for Operational focus in deploying, automating.
Our development stack consists of React, Typescript (node.js) and Dart (flutter). As we are a mobile focused solution the Flutter stack is important but languages can be learned on the job.
For our Azure K8s runtime environment we are looking to hire someone that understands how k8s works, what the pitfalls are and how to optimize the costs.
You will join a small team and provide experience and design knowledge to the team.
In this role you get to:
- Provide a solid base for architectural decisions.
- Develop new features with maintainability in mind.
- Think with the customer and user to help build out a road map.
- Ensure the security, code quality and performance of our applications.
We expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of Typescript.
- Strong knowledge of container-based solutions.
- Understanding of Terraform and Azure resources.
- Optional: Knowledge of Flutter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, either Dutch or French is also a must, additional languages are always a plus.
- Punctual, consistent, and calculated, when managing the analytics and when working with the Ventory team and our customers and partners.
- A proactive and self-motivated mindset: you want to deliver.
- A willingness to work both individually and contribute within a team environment.
- Be an IC (Individual Contributor) who gets things done. We’ll celebrate you for it.
- A basic interest in logistics is more than fine, experience in logistics is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting product with a proven real need and various use cases.
- Being the owner of the complete solution and tech stack.
- Be part of a team you can count on.
- Ample learning opportunities.
- International atmosphere.
- Great team diversity.
- Flexible working environment.
- Fun work environment!
At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize, and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, and increase service levels while also helping improve their cashflows.
We’re currently poised for exponential global growth and are building a team of professional technical leaders to play a direct role in delivering our product vision. We need you to be a part of it. Today we have global partnerships with accounts such as Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others, and customers that trust our solution in over 20 countries.
Things we value in our team
- Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond.
- Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers.
- Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say.
- User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do.
- Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.Apply