Enterprise Account Executive
Ventory is currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join its growing revenue team. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new mid-market and enterprise customers.
You will generate new business by building your own pipeline and will also deal with incoming inquiries. To achieve this, you will be working closely with our marketing team and sales development representatives (SDRs) and our Chief Revenue Officer and CEO, who also actively support you in your sales efforts. Our mission is your success.
You would dive into the world of Field Inventory & Spare Parts Control and Logistics and help us with expanding our footprint within the Medical Device, Enterprise Technology, Utilities, Infrastructure, and 3PL sectors. Where we clearly defined our ICP customers and their buying personas. Our processes are scalable and repeatable, however, we do need you to continue to iterate on our and your approach constantly in line with customer feedback and market findings.
In this role you get to:
- Own and build revenue pipeline within the target verticals and targeted customers by owning the whole sales process from lead to contract signing (new customers) up to upsell (existing customers).
- Become an expert in the Ventory Platform and master its solutions, features, and value proposition. In order to quickly understand the potential customers’ challenges and recommend the right solution to their operations and overall business.
- Lead compelling discovery and demo meetings with customers, including doing a live product demo.
- Maintain appropriate records within HubSpot, our CRM system.
- Enjoy the full support of a (dedicated) SDR and of the marketing team.
- Work with an experienced SaaS leader and the opportunity to learn.
We expect you to have:
- At least 4-5 years of sales experience in a B2B software industry/ technology environment.
- Experience with enterprise sales or with larger accounts.
- A proven track record of overachievement in software sales (SaaS, IoT,…).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, additional languages are always a plus.
- A proactive and self-motivated mindset: you want to deliver.
- A willingness to work both individually and contribute within a team environment.
- Be an IC (Individual Contributor) who gets things done. We’ll celebrate you for it.
- A basic interest in logistics is more than fine, experience in logistics is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting product with a proven real need and various use cases.
- Be part of a professional complex B2B SaaS revenue machine.
- A team you can count on.
- Interesting compensation packages.
- Fun work environment!
At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize, and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, and increase service levels while also helping improve their cashflows.
We’re currently poised for exponential global growth and are building a team of professional technical leaders to play a direct role in delivering our product vision. We need you to be a part of it. Today we have global partnerships with accounts such as Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others, and customers that trust our solution in over 20 countries.
Things we value in our team
- Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond.
- Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers.
- Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say.
- User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do.
- Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.Apply