Customer Success Manager
Ventory is currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join its growing revenue team. In this key role, you will be the 1st line of contact with our customers and will be responsible for building out a complete customer success experience for Ventory’s mid-market and enterprise customers. You will also be the owner of everything customer success-related and can build out your customer success strategy.
This includes customer onboarding, customer and user success, renewals, combating churn, and partnering with sales for upselling and cross-selling. You are our eyes and ears at customers and also fulfill the role of being the main customer advocate internally and externally.
To achieve this, you will be working closely with our sales team and our Chief Revenue Officer, the Chief Product Officer and our CEO, who also actively support you in your marketing efforts. Our mission is your success. You will also be able to buy marketing services from domain experts (agencies/freelancers).
You would dive into the world of Field Inventory & Spare Parts Control and Logistics and help us with expanding our footprint within the Medical Device, Enterprise Technology, Utilities, Infrastructure, and 3PL sectors. Where we clearly defined our ICP customers and their buying personas.
In this role you get to:
- Take ownership of the complete customer success operations, end-to-end, and set out the perfect customer success strategy and operations.
- Set up a customer success machine and accurately monitor its performance (analytics/performance marketing).
- Be the eyes and ears at customers in terms of upsell and cross-selling opportunities, as well as of signs of being discontent and potential signs of churn.
- Continue expanding on the current onboarding strategy for new customers.
- Develop an up and cross-selling strategy with the CRO and sales team.
- Develop a strategy to counter churns if they occur (playbook).
- Continue building on the customer and user enablement strategy, including the Ventory Academy which teaches users to use and get the most out of Ventory.
- Be the owner of the customer as soon as they are acquired by sales and coordinate the sales when you see cross or upsell opportunities.
- Become an expert in the Ventory Platform and master its solutions, features, and value proposition. In order to quickly understand the potential customers’ challenges and recommend the right solution to their operations and overall business.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B software industry/ technology environment as an all-round customer success manager, who has held similar responsibilities in the role before.
- You are motivated by “the customer” and making sure they have the best possible experience from onboarding customers to yearlong customers. And perhaps most of all, for customers who’re not having an optimal experience, you feel an urge to fix it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, either Dutch or French is also a must, additional languages are always a plus.
- Punctual, consistent, and calculated, when managing the analytics and when working with customers.
- A very creative mindset and the ability to create compelling customer experiences, content, and collateral for our customers and revenue team.
- The ability and knowledge to properly manage & control customer success.
- A proactive and self-motivated mindset: you want to deliver.
- A willingness to work both individually and contribute within a team environment.
- Be an IC (Individual Contributor) who gets things done. We’ll celebrate you for it.
- A basic interest in logistics is more than fine, experience in logistics is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting product with a proven real need and various use cases.
- Being the owner of the complete customer success strategy.
- Be part of a professional complex B2B SaaS revenue machine.
- A team you can count on.
- Interesting compensation packages.
- Fun work environment!
At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize, and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, and increase service levels while also helping improve their cashflows.
We’re currently poised for exponential global growth and are building a team of professional technical leaders to play a direct role in delivering our product vision. We need you to be a part of it. Today we have global partnerships with accounts such as Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others, and customers that trust our solution in over 20 countries.
Things we value in our team
- Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond.
- Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers.
- Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say.
- User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do.
- Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.Apply