Senior Full Stack Engineer
At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, increase service levels while also help improving their cashflows.
Ventory is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer. Our development team is looking for an experienced Typescript developer that has a strong affinity for Operational focus in deploying, automating.
Our development stack consists of React, Typescript (node.js) and Dart (flutter). As we are a mobile focused solution the Flutter stack is important but languages can be learned on the job.
For our Azure K8s runtime environment we are looking to hire someone that understands how k8s works, what the pitfalls are and how to optimize the costs.
You will join a small team and provide experience and design knowledge to the team.
In this role you get to:
- Provide a solid base for architectural decisions.
- Develop new features with maintainability in mind.
- Think with the customer and user to help build out a road map.
- Ensure the security, code quality and performance of our applications.
We expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Strong knowledge of container based solutions.
- Understanding of Terraform and Azure resources.
- Optional: Knowledge of Flutter
You will thrive in this role if:
- You wrangling tackling big problems into manageable chunks.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- You are structured and enjoy maintaining good documentation and code.
- You show a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships.
- You are fluent in English.
Things we value in our team
Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond. Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers. Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say. User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do. Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
What we offer
- Ample learning opportunities
- International atmosphere
- Great team diversity
- A team you can count on
- Rewarding compensation packages
- Fun work environment!
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.