At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, increase service levels while also help improving their cashflows.
Ventory today has global partnerships with accounts such as Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others and customers that trust our solution in >20 countries.
Ventory is poised for exponential global growth and is building a team of professional technical leaders to play a direct role in delivering our product vision.
We are currently looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) with an execution orientation, who can think holistically, and will have a strong impact on the trajectory of the company.
You would drive acquisition of new clients and expanding our footprint within the Medical Device, Enterprise Technology, Utilities, Infrastructure and 3PL sectors.
As an SDR, you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our customers. You’ll be responsible for strategically prospecting and qualifying leads that will grow our business and drive us towards our revenue goals. You’ll handle initial discovery calls and connect potential customers with our Sales Account Managers. The SDR team plays a critical role in the growth of our organization. Our team works in collaboration with sales and marketing nurturing leads and setting qualified discovery calls that ultimately lead to new business and new revenue.
In this role, you’ll be joining our growing revenue team. With the guidance of our management team and founding team, you’ll grow to become a true Ventory expert.
In this role you get to:
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and key decision makers
- Research and build new and existing accounts through rigorous outbound calling efforts and by creating/executing strategic email and social campaigns
- Perform analysis of inbound and outbound prospects' business and engage with these prospects by phone and/or email
- Apply effective communication skills, collaborating directly with customers, sales, and cross functional teams
- Work in a collaborative environment, take the initiative to get stuff done together, try new things and amplify your successes by sharing your findings with your team
- Become an expert in the Ventory Platform, understand its features, value proposition and be able to quickly understand the potential customers challenges and recommend value proposition to their operations and overall business.
- Be the first point of interaction with potential customers by performing discovery calls and once the leads are qualified setup demo and deep dive meetings with Sales Account Managers.
We believe in supporting the growth of our people and promoting from within. This role is an excellent steppingstone to become an account manager where you would get to manage a sales territory and a team of SDRs.
We expect you to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, presentation, and relationship management skills. Additional languages like Spanish, Chinese etc. would be a definite plus
- A passion for technology and software sales, 1-2 years of customer facing experience is preferred
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting relationships (both internal and external),
- A sense of urgency and ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- A growth mindset, the ability to thrive in a company environment where you will learn and grow while adopting the “customer’s perspective”
- Resourcefulness and results driven operating style
- Collaborative and coachable mindset - you should be excited about continuously improving your skills and impact
You will thrive in this role if:
- You have a passion for sales and overachieving your targets.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- You like making international contacts and working with clients throughout your region.
- You show a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships.
- You have an interest in learning to use our CRM Software (Hubspot).
Things we value in our team
Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond. Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers. Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say. User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do. Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
What we offer
A competitive salary with an attractive bonus structure The opportunity to make an impact, feel the difference that you bring to the team and lead by example The chance to own and take control of your career growth within our company We recognize and celebrate each other’s differences. We develop a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is invited to contribute. Nurturing relationships both within the company and with our partners helps us all become better.
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.