At Ventory, we are reimagining the Supply Chain industry and the way field stocking locations and critical components are managed. Through its technology platform, Ventory enables enterprises to connect, digitize and control their remote field inventory. Thus, helping them reduce wastage, increase service levels while also help improving their cashflows.
Ventory is currently looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager Europe to join its team. In this role you will be responsible to help Ventory gain even more exposure across Europe by doing sales on existing and new enterprise customers. You will deal with incoming inquiries and generate new business by lead generation, for this you will be working closely with our marketing team and sales development representatives (SDRs).
Ventory today has global partnerships with accounts such as Microsoft, Zebra, Oracle, DHL among others and customers that trust our solution in over 20 countries.
Ventory is poised for exponential global growth and is building a team of professional technical leaders to play a direct role in delivering our product vision.
You would drive acquisition of new clients and expanding our footprint within the Medical Device, Enterprise Technology, Utilities, Infrastructure and 3PL sectors.
In this role, you’ll be joining our growing revenue team. With the guidance of our management team and founding team, you’ll grow to become a true Ventory expert.
In this role you get to:
- Own and build revenue pipeline within the target verticals and targeted customers
- Proactively engage with prospects to understand their requirements and present Ventory and how Ventory can bring value to their business.
- Identify and manage new sales opportunities within existing and prospect accounts - upselling and cross selling. Convert existing deals to enterprise deals.
- Generate new opportunities by identifying and contacting prospects within targeted markets - outbound selling.
- Work in a collaborative environment, take the initiative to get stuff done together, try new things and amplify your successes by sharing your findings with your team
- Become an expert in the Ventory Platform, understand its features, value proposition and quickly understand the potential customers challenges and recommend value proposition to their operations and overall business.
- Maintain appropriate records within HubSpot, our CRM system.
This role is an excellent steppingstone to become an account manager where you would get to manage a sales territory and a team of SDRs.
We expect you to have:
- At least 4-5 years of sales experience in a B2B software industry/ technology environment.
- Experience with enterprise sales or with larger accounts.
- A proven track record of overachievement in software sales (SaaS, IoT,…).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, additional languages such as Dutch, French, Germany would be an asset
- A proactive and self-motivated mindset: you want to transcend your target
- A willingness to work both individually and contribute within a team environment
You will thrive in this role if:
- You have a passion for sales and overachieving your targets.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- You had international exposure, working with clients throughout your region.
- You show a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships.
- You have experience in the use of CRM Software (Hubspot).
Things we value in our team
Drive - we strive for excellence, we want to make a difference and go above & beyond. Openness – we believe in sharing openly, honestly and respectfully between our team, our partners and customers. Accountability – we say what we do and we do what we say. User-centricity – Ventory was built with the workers in mind who use our product to support their daily functions. Their comfort and productivity is at the heart of what we do. Flexibility – we aim for big goals, to make a positive impact and a lasting difference. How we reach those goals is in a constant state of flux as we grow and learn along the way.
What we offer
- Ample learning opportunities, this role is a great way to learn and grow your sales skills, knowledge of various industries, technologies and much more
- International atmosphere
- Great team diversity
- A team you can count on
- Rewarding compensation packages (Uncapped variable).
- Fun work environment!
Come join us!
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Ventory.
Please apply with your CV in English.